This may be the first house built at Milton Gardens in 1917. It’s labelled “house #1″ on Leland’s subdivision map. By comparison of the old and new pictures there have been improvements.
This is the house on lot 3 on Oakland Beach Avenue (306 Oakland Beach) photographed from the hollow center before 1923. Below this picture is the same view today and further below is the same house photographed from the sidewalk of Oakland Beach Avenue.