From left to right:
1. June Magill furthest right with St. Claire girls Tommy (standing 2nd from left) and Jean (standing next to June) at Virginia Beach in 1939.
2. Three Magill sisters Lois, June, and Kate with their children and three husbands Rex Gatten (Lois), Peter Leavitt (June) and Charlie Cornbrooks (Kate) standing behind at Christmas in 1952. All sisters and families ended up living in Rowayton CT. June is in the center with four of five children Phoebe, Peter, David, and me standing. Kate is with one of two daughters, Susie, and Lois is with one of three children, Meg.
3. June with Tommy St. Claire Hardy in the 1980s. The Hardys ended up living in New Canaan near Rowayton CT.
4. June and cousin Barbara with Nancy Adamson Foster and sister Kate bundled up at Saranac Lake in the late 1980s. Nancy and family became June’s neighbors in Rowayton CT.
5. June with the Leavitt siblings and their father Arthur at Christmas in 1970. John’s wife Lilias and the Leavitt daughters Anne and Ruth are in front with June (left to right) and husbands Joe Blandin (Ruth), Peter Leavitt (June), John Leavitt (Lilias) and Roger Wilson (Anne) in the back. The Leavitt family lived at Milton Gardens for two years from 1927 to 1929 in the house on lot 7/8 on Dearborn. The Leavitts and the Magills were also neighbors on Old Dominion Drive in Mclean VA in the 1940s and 50s.