From left to right:
1. View of the house on the corner of Oakland Beach and Dearfield from inside the hollow center rented then owned in the 1920s by the St. Claires. House to the right of the St. Calaires was rented for two years by the Leavitts. House to the left of the St. Claires is on lot 4.
2. Winter scene at the entrance to the hollow center showing the St. Claire’s house and the Leavitt’s house in the back and the back of the Magill’s house (525 Milton Road) to the right of the entrance off Milton Road.
3. The kids of Milton Gardens around 1931 or 32 with June Magill (face partially hidden), Jean St. Claire, and Tommy (Betty) St. Claire in the back row (left to right). Nancy Adamson is in the middle row between and in front of June and Jean. The Leavitt’s house in in the background.
Click to enlarge.